Mambo Masternode Setup Guide (Ubuntu 16.04)
This guide will assist you in setting up a Mambo Masternode on a Linux Server running Ubuntu 16.04. (Use at your own risk)
If you require further assistance contact the support team @ Discord
- 30,000 Mambo coins.
- A Vultr VPS running Linux Ubuntu 16.04.
- A Windows local wallet.
- An SSH client such as Bitvise
- Section A: Preparing the local wallet.
- Section B: Connecting & Starting the masternode.
- Section C: Creating the VPS within Vultr.
- Section D: Downloading and installing Bitvise.
- Section E: Connecting to the VPS and installing the MN script via Bitvise.
Section A: Preparing the Local wallet
- Download and install the Mambo wallet here
- Send EXACLY 30,000 MMB to a receive address within your wallet.
- Create a text document to temporarily store information that you will need.
Section B: Connecting & Starting the masternode
- Fill in the form, click OK when done
Aliastype something like "MN01" don't use spaces
Addressis the IP and port of your server (this will be in the Bitvise terminal that you still have open).
- In the text document, Copy all this information there.
PrivKeyis your masternode key (This will also be in the Bitvise terminal that will you have open).
Click "File Save"
- Close out of the wallet and reopen Wallet *Click on the Masternodes tab "My masternodes"
- Click start all in the masternodes tab
- Register at Vultr
- After you have added funds to your account go here to create your Server
- Click "Deploy now"
Section D: Downloading and installing BitVise.
- Download Bitvise here
- Select the correct installer depending upon your operating system. Then follow the install instructions.
Section E: Connecting to the VPS & Installing the MN script via Bitvise.
- Copy your VPS IP (you can find this by going to the server tab within Vultr and clicking on your server.
- Paste the password into the Bitvise terminal by right clicking (it will not show the password so just press enter)
- Once you have clicked open it will open a security alert (click yes).
wget -q https://raw.githubusercontent.com/oldskooltek/mambo_masternode/master/mambo_install.sh
- Paste the code below into the Bitvise terminal then press enter
- Sit back and wait for the install (this will take 10-20 mins)
- When prompted to enter your Gen key, paste it
- You will now see all of the relavant information for your server.
- Keep this terminal open as we will need the info for the wallet setup.
- Check the status of your masternode within the VPS by using the command below:
mambod masternode status
*You should see status 9
If you do, congratulations! You have now setup a masternode. If you do not, please contact support and they will assist you.
CREDIT GOES TO @oldskool#3803 ON DISCORD FOR THE QUICK MASTERNODE LAUNCH CODE